What better way to take in the beauty and bustling activity of Cornwall and SDG than to lace up your sneakers and enjoy it on foot. Whether you’re looking to do a walking tour, go for a scenic nature walk, get in a good workout or simply meander through town, we’ve compiled all the info here to help you get around on foot…for fun, fitness or function:
Looking for a group and some extra support to help you get walking more? There are a number of walking clubs and groups in the area.
- Multisport Clubs:
- Walking Clubs:
- Friends of the Summerstown Trails
- Friends of the Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
- Glengarry Trails
- Cooper Marsh
- Grey’s Creek Conservation Area
- Ontario Trails Council – Find a Trail
Resources, activities and more
- Download the Eastern Ontario Health Unit’s FREE ‘Walking…What a Feeling’ online app to help you make the most of your walking plans.
- Historic Walking Tour today!
- Cornwall and across the Counties of SDG