This year, we’re celebrating ‘Walk and Roll’ month a little differently. Although the current global situation means that we need to stay physically distanced, it doesn’t mean that we can’t CELEBRATE TOGETHER!
Here’s how you can be part of the celebration:
- Download our NEW Walk and Roll Bingo Card with new and improved challenges to keep you motivated all month-long. See how many squares you (and your family) can check off. Show us how you (and your family) are doing with the challenge by posting online and using #walkandrollmonth2020.
- Like and Follow us on Facebook @walkandrollcornwallsdg – we’ll be posting weekly updates, tips and stories to help us all stay connected – while apart!
- Visit our website for inspiration and ideas:
- Spread the word! Now, more than ever, is the time to share our experiences and connect with others:
- Show us how you are celebrating Walk and Roll Month.
- Let us know about a favourite trail, loop, or path.
- Invite your family, friends, neighbours, and colleagues to join in.
- Use #walkandrollmonth2020 and tag us on Facebook @walkandrollcornwallsdg
Walk and Roll Month and COVID-19
In light of the global COVID-19 pandemic, we are inviting you to celebrate ‘Walk and Roll’ month in a safe and responsible way. Please follow public health, government and local guidelines and recommendations. Our top tips:
- Stay home if you are sick, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with a person suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Practise physical distancing by maintaining a 2 metre distance from others at all times.
- Maintain good hand hygiene by frequently washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Wear a face covering (or non-medical mask) when physical distancing is not possible.
- Stay informed:
- Eastern Ontario Health Unit: EOHU.ca/Coronavirus
- Government of Ontario: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
- City of Cornwall COVID-19 Response: https://www.cornwall.ca/en/city-hall/covid-19-response.aspx
- United Counties of SDG COVID-19 Information: https://www.sdgcounties.ca/residents/COVID-19